Customer Care Programme (CCP)
The Customer Care Programme (CCP) is a structured process to collect feedback and referrals from your current customers.
Implementing a Customer Care Programme will:
- Enhance customer service
- Maximise sales to existing customers
- Improve customer retention
- Increase profitability (through increased prices and lower operational costs)
- Increase referral rates
This is achieved by:
- Obtaining feedback
- Acting on feedback
- Reaffirm value delivered
- Exploit upsell/ cross-sell opportunities
- Utilise testimonials and case studies
- Requesting referrals
- Incentive & reward system
- Systematically obtaining and acting on client feedback results in staff solving the problems clients really care about...
(Resulting in improved client satisfaction and a business that can manage itself)
- Obtaining written success stories is psychologically powerful and it inevitably makes staff fluent in 'value statements'
(Which is superb for increaseing sales to existing, referred and other new clients)
- Client communication using success stories and related anecdotes is THE most powerful sales message...
(Influencing all Growth Drivers: Leads, Conversion, Sales Value, Margins, Frequency, Client Retention and Referrals)